Wide Boyz Blog

Thursday 11 August 2011

Want More Wide in Your Life?

If you'd like more wide in your life, more crack in your backyard and more brutal chickens in your nightmares, then look no further.....! Pete and I (well, it's mainly me actually as I'm the geek) have decided to dip into the murky world of Twitter and we'll updating our adventures on the Twitter account TomRandall2.

So please do follow us if you DON'T know what's best for you!

Tweet me up baby





Photo: Pete showing Paul his Wide Pony. Naughty.  (c) Richie Patterson

We'll be keeping you in touch with all the American stuff, madness in the cellar and of course everytime Pete gets on a Wide Pony..... don't ask!

Also.........................................................

We're really proud to be now supported by Sterling for our ropes and also ClimbOn (to recover from multiple scabbing injuries). Sterling make some flipping brilliant ropes and I'm looking forward to having my ass saved over a few more sharp edges! The "Marathon" single that we've used so far has already taken a harsh beating and no signs of any problems yet.

Thanks Sterling!


No comments:

Post a Comment